ProdigeMS

ProdigeMS Rates : 450 / 350 / 10 / 3 / 20 ( exp/meso/drop/bossdrop/petexp )

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote and Donate!!!
Top 100 MapleStory servers sites
server
private server
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
johnsuh7

OMGxDanny

Jax

marvelmagic1

Donut

Fission

hobotalker7

Ramen

SinxPP

rayenlim

Latest topics
» TROPIX ShutDown
Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:15 am by Donut

» Welcome to ProdigeMS!
Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am by LethalSyns

» for ppl that don't know
Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 am by Donut

» 3 Cygnus skills
Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:33 pm by marvelmagic1

» SinxPP 2nd fourm app
Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am by SinxPP

» Yum or Yuck game
Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 am by SinxPP

» Balrog Soul (THIS THING IS HUGE)
Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 am by Donut

» NOTICE PLEASE READ NOW IMPORTANT NEWS!!
Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am by Jax

» Ta-dan Ta-Dan!
Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 pm by Donut

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Pending . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrea
Snail
Snail

PostSubject: Pending . . .   Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Name: Andrea

IGN: ACxo

Staff postion: GM

Location and timezone: Los Angeles, California, -8

Hours of play?: Practically when I get home around 3p.m.[pst] to around 7p.m.[pst] Unless I have Homework which will be maybe around 3:30-4p.m. (I do get on the server while I do My Homework :])Weekends on the other hand i have to spend time wih my family, and so i can get on but only around 8a.m.-maybe around 5p.m.

Past Experiences: I have Been a moderator on forums[not about ms though][and forgot link]

Why should we choose you?: Im really responsible. Im an active player and fair, Ill get on as much as I can. Also, I would love to be one because its really fun and would love to know and meet many more people[working on that], and if someone is having trouble I would gladly help :] And I just love helping other people learn more about things, and love to make Lost Story a better community. And make it bigger too! :] Im really creative and love to draw! Its one of the main things I do, so with any graphics like links, logos and stuff Ill be glad to help with. [I have some pictures on my other computer(Ill try to find them and upload them)] Overall what im trying to say is that: I love to make this private server a bigger community, more fair, more fun to other users and as best as it can be.

Example of work?: [Currently trying to make an advertisement Smile] Well this is months ago and its neopets... I was a crazy addict of that game a long time ago, so anyways heres a "sample" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gdZ_OWvtY
I know i can find more I think I deleted the pictures :[ and I had some good ones too. Drawings of Superman and Spiderman lol

Why this position?: I would love to be helpful in the best way I can and of course because the game is awesome.

Anything else?: Im a computer geek[not a big one but i do know stuff :]] Im a straight A-B student currently i have a 4.0 :] lol [BTW> if you need proof i got it but powerschool isnt working... (it isnt showing my Quarter 1 grades...)]
Btw I dont know much about coding, but do know LITTLE and am willing to learn anything. I am starting to understand C++ and currently have my own ps just to mess around with the codings and all so i think im getting better Razz lol.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Best of luck to the rest who are applying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pending . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProdigeMS :: ProdigeMs :: GM/Dev/Scripter/Web Designer Apps-
Jump to: