ProdigeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProdigeMS

ProdigeMS Rates : 450 / 350 / 10 / 3 / 20 ( exp/meso/drop/bossdrop/petexp )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote and Donate!!!
Top 100 MapleStory servers sites
server
private server
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
johnsuh7
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Vote_lcap[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Voting_bar[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Vote_rcap 
OMGxDanny
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Vote_lcap[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Voting_bar[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Vote_rcap 
Jax
marvelmagic1
Donut
Fission
hobotalker7
Ramen
SinxPP
rayenlim
Latest topics
» TROPIX ShutDown
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:15 am by Donut

» Welcome to ProdigeMS!
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am by LethalSyns

» for ppl that don't know
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 am by Donut

» 3 Cygnus skills
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:33 pm by marvelmagic1

» SinxPP 2nd fourm app
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am by SinxPP

» Yum or Yuck game
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 am by SinxPP

» Balrog Soul (THIS THING IS HUGE)
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 am by Donut

» NOTICE PLEASE READ NOW IMPORTANT NEWS!!
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am by Jax

» Ta-dan Ta-Dan!
[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 pm by Donut

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax
Trade Shop Owner
Trade Shop Owner
Jax

[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Empty
PostSubject: [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop   [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:29 pm

I did this trade shop thing today Razz

you can trade me Event trophies or gold maple leaves for an item
basically like a gachapon
The more you trade in the better the prize
to get a decent item you need to trade in..
Trophies : 10
Gold Leaves : 20
Trading in 1 would just get you a crappy item Who cares?
the exp event trophy npc isnt used anymore
and getting 1bill from the leaves isnt much Thinking
The shop is usually open AFTER events for a few mins.
ill announce when its open
the item is chosen by me so dont complain if you get something bad Gloom 5

That is all Very Happy

and also if you trade more than the decent amount andtell me what u want theres a 75% ull get it
if u pay ALOT more than the decent amount u can ask me for something u want (100%) or i can get u a good prize (90%)

If the leaves are Made by John(K1LL3R) you cannot trade them in

EDIT : Accepting Assistant apps Very Happy

Must be GM Woops..
Cannot be too nice or too cheap (Reasonable prizes)
MUST be approved by me.
Back to top Go down
http://jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
johnsuh7
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop   [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 am

I'm his assistant lol and if you need to buy the golden maple coins i can sell them to you HEHEHE and there 1 bill can get you 2 soooo one is half a bill come find me if i'm on if ya want to buy any and same goes with trophys
Back to top Go down
Jax
Trade Shop Owner
Trade Shop Owner
Jax

PostSubject: Re: [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop   [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 pm

johnsuh7 wrote:
I'm his assistant lol and if you need to buy the golden maple coins i can sell them to you HEHEHE and there 1 bill can get you 2 soooo one is half a bill come find me if i'm on if ya want to buy any and same goes with trophys
your NOT my assistant Preston is because you were selling 400 trophies for 2 bill
Back to top Go down
http://jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop   [ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop Empty

Back to top Go down

[ADD-ON]The Trophy/Gold Maple Leaf trade shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProdigeMS :: ProdigeMs :: Announcements/News/Updates-
Jump to: